The Blue Ridge Literacy Council office is located in Room 202 of the Continuing Education Building on the campus of Blue Ridge Community College in Hendersonville, NC.
To reach the BRCC campus from Hendersonville:
- Go south on Spartanburg Highway (US 176 from downtown Hendersonville
- Turn left onto Shepherd Street
- After passing the Hendersonville-Winkler Airport, turn right onto College Drive
- The Continuing Education building is the first building on the left. Park in the large lot on the left before you get to the building.
To reach the BRCC campus from I-26:
- Take the Upward Road, Exit 53
- Turn west, passing McDonald's on your left
- Turn right at the second stoplight onto S. Allen Road
- Turn left onto College Drive
- The Continuing Education building is the last building on the right. Park in the large lot on the right beyond the building.
Office hours are 9:00am-5:00pm Monday through Thursday except for federal holidays.